This is our intention when we set out on acts of kindness adventures,
Play in the Parks,
and other opportunities
as they arise spontaneously.
If you would like to stay updated on our plans and projects, be sure to subscribe to our email newsletter.
Salina Shares depends on the generosity of those who are willing to share in a variety of ways with those who find themselves in crisis situations.
Financial donations can be sent to
P.O. Box 1474, Salina, KS 67402
155 S. 5th St., Salina, KS 67401
Other ways you can help are by choosing Salina Shares as your
non-profit organization for
Dillons Community Rewards
We will receive a percentage of all of your purchases each quarter.
Salina Shares has been accepted into the Dillons Community Rewards Program!
A customer must have 3 things to register and begin supporting SALINA SHARES:
1. A Plus card, which is available at any store by asking an associate
2. A valid email address, which can be obtained from any free online service and can be anonymous
3. A personalized account at our website, which again can be anonymous
TO ENROLL IN THE COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
4. Members must visit our website at www.dillons.com/communityrewards
5. Sign in OR Create an account (see below on creating an online account at our website)
6. Click on "Enroll Now"
7. Enter 74264 and search
8. Select our organization (click on to the bubble beside our name) and click on "Enroll"
TO CREATE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT AT OUR WEBSITE:
1. Visit our website at www.banner.com/communityrewards (substitute Dillons, Bakers or Gerbes for banner depending on your location)
2. Click on "Register" at the top of the page
3. Enter your email address, password, zip code (select preferred store) and check the box if you desire to receive email communication from us
4. Click on "Create Account" at the bottom of the page
5. You will receive an email confirmation to your inbox, to activate your account click on the link in the body of the email and enter your sign in information to confirm
That's it! Thank you so much! Salina Shares will receive a quarterly check based on a percentage of total purchases of all those who have enrolled. By taking these few minutes to enroll, you are helping Salina Shares year round!
One of the primary ways Salina Shares helps affirm the dignity of others is through the Laundry Love program.
We seek to bring economic relief to individuals and families by helping with the costs of doing laundry, thereby giving them the option to redirect funds toward food or other crucial needs, while still enjoying the benefits of clean laundry. If you can donate money, supplies or time to the Laundry Love program, contact us at 785-452-2929 or firstname.lastname@example.org.